Followers

Monday, November 28, 2016

Essay/Speech

I really strongly believe that the choices you make can influence our future why? Because our decisions mean something like if I decide to not eat then I'll be hungry. If I decide to not sleep then I'll be tired and won't work as efficiently. Those decisions will effect in a minor way but some things will effect it in the long run. Like when I decide to to this essay/speech I made the decision to do it and get my grade which will help me pass this class and will help me graduate which will help to go to a university and will eventually help me fulfill my dreams. So yeah decisions can definitely can change your future. For Emerson being yourself and letting your mind be free can change your future because if you decide to speak your mind and your opinions someone will appreciate it and will be inspired by it and will want to speak their mind as well. With Bradbury when he decided to make Eckels leave the trail he want him to decide his future. He disobeyed the rules and something terrible came out of it so yeah your choices can really change your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment