Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Emerson said it

* I don't have all five cause I couldn't really hear people*


"What I must do is all the concerns me, not what the people think"
- To not really care what people think about you.
"But these impulses may be from below, not from above"
- Heaven & Hell
_________________________________________________________________________________

*The quotes that I found with my reason*
"Nothing can bring you peace but yourself"
- What i think it means is that you have to make your own decisions to make your self happy and at peace.
" Be yourself; no base imitator of another, but your best self"
- I think this means to be yourself. To not follow anyone to make your own path, to think for yourself. To not let someone put words into you head.

No comments:

Post a Comment