Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Emerson's Child

I think Emerson would think the election of like a growing point. To learn from it and to keep going. I think he would want the people to stick together, have people keep speaking their minds. He would want us to grow out minds to think outside the box about the future of the country. I think he also would want us to come together and to help each other out.
I think Emerson would want us to listen to what they teach even if we won't ever use it. As for viewing our aspirations I feel like he would want us to persue our dreams and goals. He would want us to do whatever makes us happy. And whatever shows the person we really are.
Yeah it's pretty hard to really be yourself but I think and know that when you speak your mind and really find yourself someone will appreciate it. And will agree with what you have to say. How I am when I'm alone and it's just me and my mind. I tend to be a pretty quiet and serious but when you get to know me I can be pretty happy and "normal" I guess.I can also be pretty mean and petty when you say stupid shit or something that offends me. But being yourself is literally one of the most peaceful things ever. To just let yourself be free, to not be acting fake and not really say or do what you wanna do or say.
How I would explain Emerson to a 10 year it would probably be like to just be yourself. I mean 10 year old are pretty smart they know things so I think it's like talking to a regular person I guess. But to just tell them to be who you wanna be. To not listen to the dumb things people have to say to you.
That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment