Followers

Monday, September 12, 2016

My Aries


Describe  the grade you earned on your essay and your reaction to it.  Why did you receive that grade?  Dpoyou agree with it?  AND: what other grades have you earned, what work have you done so far in this course, and what do you think you've earned for the first grading period?

My reaction to my essay grade was nothing. I've done so many essays that I honestly kinda don't care for them anymore. I know how much work I put into them I know what I do and I know (Kinda) on what my grade will be. I received my grade cause I tried and I worked to get that, I read the stories and looked for the theme and tone and I got what I wanted. My other grades are good they could be better but they're good. Thework I've done, I've done almost all of the assignments from the course and the grade that I think I've earned is like B+ or like a A-. Why because I work hard for my grade I do my work and I should get rewarded for it.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your reaction. Looking forward to reading something you care to write -- let's get to your Big Question next week :)

    ReplyDelete