Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Spring break writing #1-6

 Ok so I forgot to write the spring break "journals" but I ain't trying to fail, so I'm gonna put all my spring break into  one paragraph.

My first couple of day of my spring break I didn't do shit in till Friday and that was when I went to go feed my animal that I got for the fair. Then over the weekend I went out probably just to get some food but other then that I didn't do shit. Then Monday came around I had to literally get pulled out of bed at a super early time to go to my practice and that happened for the rest of the week. And on Friday was the day me and my team left to go to Fresno for our competition, but before we went to Fresno our coaches decided to take us to Yosemite National Park to explore I guess and that fucking park was the most beautiful shit that I have ever seen. Like no joke the it was breathtaking that really cleared my mine and of my team mates. I was not as nervous I thought I would be and I actually was proud of the outcome I actually did better then my whole team and I was proud. So I guess that's all I have to say. Hope I still don't have an F cause if I still do I'm gonna be pissed. Ok Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment